Thursday, February 3, 2011

Class Registration Opens!

Registration is now open for my online class

'I'm making a journal'


Starts: April 2nd
Cost: $US55.00


Join me from the beginning of April and make a sturdy practical journal for everyday use,
special project, or to give as a gift. 

Start with a theme in mind or go for random!


In this workshop we will work through every step together from
preparing the fabrics, choosing covers, designing pages and signatures, embellishing
to final construction of the journal. 







I will be there every step of the way to advise and guide you,
to answer all your questions and to watch you
create some fabulous keepsake pieces
.
You can follow my lessons and make a journal similar to mine, or be adventurous and make
a journal that is unique to you!



The workshop will run through a special
"invitation only" blog that only
  students will have access to. You can visit the blog whenever you want to, night or day and I am only an email away from you

if you need help.
 

There will be loads of instructions, photos and videos, and
scissors and rulers will be outlawed!

In this workshop you will be using your computer,
your sewing machine,
doing some hand stitching, dyeing, embellishing,
stamping, transferring.

Last year the girls doing the class all had fun, and some days the classroom was a complete shambles, now I could tell you about the online parties, but that's a whole other story! LOL 


There will also be lots of deconstructing

No two journals will look the same!



Please make your class payment via PayPal, (link is on the side bar)
include your
blog address so that I can find you.


As soon as I see your payment
I will issue you an invitation to join my class
Please check your spam for my email if you don't hear from me.


A list of the things you will need
will be added to the workshop blog well before the start of the class so you can go hunting and gathering.







The class blog will be up and running until December 2011, during this time you will have full access to the blog as often as you need so that you may work at your own pace and revisit it as often as you choose, you can even go back and make a different version to your first journal
I will be available to help at anytime during the year.


Please Note:Once your workshop fee has been paid there will be no refunds

If you have any questions don't hesitate to email me
(link on the side)



'I'm making a journal'

An online journal workshop
Starts: April 2 2011
Cost: $55.00




I look forward to meeting you in class,
I know we are all going to have loads of fun together!!

Carole :)

10 comments:

Dogwood said...

Looks like a fun class.
I will have fun watching the results on your blog.
Love the pictures of the journal.
They are so much fun to make.
Love the fabrics.

~*~Patty S said...

Last year's class was so wonderful Carole...how nice for those that missed out to be able to have a go!
Everything looks and sounds super!
oxo

Paper Bagley said...

There I was able to get a comment in...I have been looking for awhile and am amazed at your pieces...my grand daughter need me so I must go...I want to go!!! She is my blessing...Tootsie

ShabbyChicShaz said...

Role on payday and I hope to sign up to join you this year :)

Doreen G said...

What a great class this was last year-so much fun-and that was just in the class room as well as the instructions.
I hope all the newcomers enjoy it as much as I did.

Bunty said...

Yes, it was a great class Carole - such fun and a fabulous journal at the end of it. I'm sure this year's intake will love it too.

Barbara :)

Serenata said...

Hi Carol, How soon would you be posting the list of materials? The reason I ask is I am off to NZ to visit my parents in a couple of weeks time and it would be nice to be able to gather some of the materials while I am there. I unfortunately won't have any internet access while there so would need to have an idea before I go. Looking forward to hearing from you, Lorraine

Marva Plummer-Bruno said...

Oh I just love your journals!!! I started working on one and then all hail broke loose! We've been having tons of showings (trying to sell our house) and I have to keep my mess to a minimum but I'm still working on mine when I can! I absolutely loved your workshop!!!!

Unknown said...

I hope to join in also this year Carole. I will no next week....

Jensters said...

Sent you an email Carole.